Recently, the combination of population growth and increasingly stringent drinking water quality standards has prompted the need for increased treatment capacity via upgrades and/or expansion, as well as addressing water quality issues for existing facilities. In addition, municipalities, private industry and consulting engineering firms are among those seeking innovative practices to “green” their operations while meeting the needs of the communities they serve. XCG has developed a number of tools to assist clients in addressing these new challenges, including practices to improve performance, increase capacity and reduce operating costs associated with Ontario drinking water systems.
For over 25 years, XCG and its staff have been recognized as technical experts in the assessment, optimization and process design of water treatment and distribution systems. Our knowledge and understanding of the water industry has helped our clients to meet regulatory requirements and develop cost-effective, long-term, sustainable servicing solutions.
XCG offers advisory and assessment services in the areas of:
- Water Treatment Plant and Drinking water System Optimization Studies
- Water Characterization and Treatability Studies
- Resource Conservation and Optimization
- Master Plans and Class Environmental Assessments
- Treatment, Distribution, Operation and Long-Term Planning Review and Development
- Process Design and Capacity Assessments