Junior Environmental Engineer / Geoscientist
We are looking for a recent graduate with an engineering or science degree that would be eligible for their P.Eng or P.Geo designation, preferably with 1-2 years of related experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• P.Eng or P.Geo in training
• Environmental site investigation, including groundwater and surface water sampling
• Environmental Site Assessments and Construction Inspection
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a Team setting, in a fast-paced environment
Applicants should possess good interpersonal problem-solving, organizational, time-management and decision-making skills, and must have the ability to deliver quality work with tight schedules. Applicants should also be prepared to work in the field and have suitable transportation.
Kitchener, ON, Canada
XCG offers a dynamic work environment that fosters initiative and ingenuity, provides opportunities for professional growth and development, and offers competitive salaries along with a generous benefits package. If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a new and challenging career, please forward your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at .
XCG Consulting Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.