Solid Waste Professional
XCG is looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual who wants the responsibility and ownership associated with working on their own projects, directly with clients all while working as part of a team to deliver quality work with tight schedules. It is also essential that you have good interpersonal, problem-solving, organization, time-management, and decision-making skills. A demonstrated ability to successfully market solid waste services to potential clients in Western Canada is also an asset.
As an integral member of our team of professionals, the successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of four to eight years of experience in solid waste related industry
- P.Eng. designation/eligible for registration with APEGA or C-Tech, C.E.T., P.Tech. designation / eligible for registration with ASET
- Experience with landfill design and operations plans
- Experience with solid waste management systems
- Project management experience
- Experience with regulatory approvals
- Experience managing design and construction projects
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Business development experience
Calgary or Edmonton, Alberta
XCG offers a dynamic work environment that fosters initiative and ingenuity, and the opportunity to work on challenging projects and liaise with a highly qualified team of experts.
XCG provides opportunities for professional growth and development, a healthy work-life balance, and offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including a pension plan. If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a new and challenging career, please forward your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XCG Consulting Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.